Wednesday 14 September 2011

Picture day .

Last Thursday was my last high school picture day. A dew people wore a costume to make their last picture humorous.  I am a huge Harry Potter fan, thus I wore my Slytherin hoody.  Given that my hair is fairly long, and the Slytherin writing is pretty much at the top of the hoody on the front, if I let my hair down, you wouldn't be able to see that what I was wearing was a Harry Potter hoody.  I decided to put my hair up in a pony tail.  I wonder how well the picture will turn out, especially because I dyed my hair black two days before the pictures and I had a bit or hair dye on my face... Consequently, I politely asked the lady taking the picture if I can see the result.  She bluntly said "no" in a rude manner. She also added "Are you worried that you won't look good for your student card?" I replied "yes, and for the yearbook". Being a total know-it-all, she said that this picture doesn't go in the yearbook.  Being a part of the yearbook committee, I said "yes it does." Then we argued about me seeing  the picture. In the end I lost. What a shame. When I was getting up to leave, she added "if you don't like your picture, you can come to the re-takes."
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment